JCK is committed to recycling and re-using materials
JCK operate the largest most modern purpose built plant on the Island for recycling inert material.
Grades of washed aggregate are processed from inert material brought into the facility at Balthane, Ballasalla; here it is weighed and checked for suitability.
Saving this material that would otherwise be land-filled protects the Islands resources of natural deposits of sand and gravel, gives a traceability of waste materials from sites and gives the industry a wide choice of materials to use in construction
Suitable material is passed through a screening, washing and crushing process to give the following products
- Fine Sand
- Grit sand
- 4 > 10mm gravel
- 10 >20mm gravel
- + 20mm gravel
- Type 1 crusher run
- Clean clay ( ideal as non permeable fill or barrier)
Also available from this site is
- Top soil, this can be mixed and blended with sand to customers specification if required;
- Building stone, handpicked local and imported stone is sold by the ton;
- Oversize stone and concrete is processed by our stone crusher and can be graded to customers’ needs;
- All these materials are available ex yard or delivered by JCK tipper wagons.
If you don’t see what you are looking for please get in touch as we can supply anything that you require.